Golden Gift First Generation Scholars Program
The Golden Gift First Generation Scholars Program focuses on juniors and seniors who are on track for graduation, are the first in their family to attend college and have a minimum grade point average of 2.5. Each student receives a $2,500 scholarship from a donor, which is matched by the state for a total of $5,000. Now in its second year, the program has helped 61 students pursue their dream of a college education. If you would like to contribute or learn more about the program, please contact Annick De Bruyne at 305-919-5708 or at email@example.com.
Circle of Friends, Biscayne Bay Campus
The Circle of Friends promotes awareness of FIU’s Biscayne Bay Campus and provides opportunities for networking, communication and intellectual development among its members. The greatest benefit of being an FIU BBC Circle of Friends member is knowing you help:
- Increase scholarship opportunities
- Support undergraduate student research
- Improve campus infrastructure
- Preserve our coastal ecosystem
If you would like more information or would like to become a member of the Circle of Friends, please contact Annick De Bruyne at 305-919-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Osher Life Long Learning Institute (OLLI)
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at FIU is a self-supporting program serving the adult population of northern Miami-Dade and southern Broward Counties. Your support is crucial to sustaining these enrichment programs of academic excellence. With your financial support, we will be able to secure the future continuation of this program, offering members the high-quality courses, instructors and benefits they deserve.
OLLI is also looking for volunteers in the following capacities:
- Course facilitator – Share your knowledge by teaching a course or workshop in your area of expertise.
- Attendance – Would you like to meet more OLLI members? Take attendance at the start of our classes.
- Advisory Council – Become part of the decision-making and fundraising process of your Institute.
- Database support – Use your computer background to provide support in a variety of database areas.
- Clerical support – Use your communication skills to stay in touch with other members and reach out to new ones.
If you would like more information please, contact Julissa Castellanos at 305-919-5708 or email@example.com.Download the OLLI contribution form